Work-from-Home | September 29, 2021
HRIZONS® (www.HRIZONS.com) is a privately held, virtual company based in Minneapolis, MN. Founded in 2006, we are an established and well-known HR Cloud Company that sells, resells and delivers HR software and services in the US, Canada, the Caribbean and in parts of Latin America. We have teams of employees, contractors, and strategic partners in throughout the Americas and APJ. We specialize in helping customers on their HCM/HXM (human-capital/experience-management) journey to the cloud. We are an SAP Gold Partner, a Qualtrics Partner, a 2X SAP Pinnacle Award Winner, an authorized reseller, and a services partner that provides consulting, implementation, technical, and post go-live services. We also develop our own cloud software applications such as our award-winning JDMS® | Job Descriptions Made Simple product using SAP BTP (Business Technology Platform). Our B2B customers typically range in size from mid-market to large enterprise.
We are seeking Sr. Consultants experienced with SAP SuccessFactors certified and experienced in Recruiting Management/Marketing (Onboarding 1.0/2.0 in addition is a plus).
As a Sr. Consultant, you will be responsible for leading and supporting the implementation, optimization, and configuration of SAP SuccessFactors for our clients. This includes managing to project plans and timelines, serving as the key client contact, gathering business requirements, translating requirements into workbooks and software configurations, facilitate client testing and training initiatives, supporting go-live activities, and supporting customers with post go-live advisory, support and optimization services. Your clients will vary in size and complexity from mid-market to large enterprise. You will also support sales discovery processes, assist with proposals and estimates, and will participate in solutioning and delivering workshops from time-to-time.
- Associate Certification (Professional Certification preferred) in SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management (RCM)/Recruiting Marketing (RMK); Onboarding 1.0/2.0 as well is a plus
- 3+ years of experience of successfully implementing one or more of the above noted products
- 5+ years of experience in HCM/HXM cloud technology consulting or client-facing roles
- Bachelor’s degree required in business, human resources, recruiting, computer science, information systems, or a related field or equivalent combination of education and/or experience
- Demonstrated highly developed organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work remotely including strong self-starter, communicator (verbal and written)
- Willingness to share knowledge and information freely with others
- Availability of a suitable space in your home, with high-speed Internet, which will allow for an undisturbed home office working environment
- Technology: strong digital aptitude with proven ability to work independently using Cloud collaboration and productivity tools, including MS Teams, SharePoint, and MS Office (e.g., Outlook, Word, Excel, PPT, etc.)
- Presence: strong communication and presentation skills; ability to listen to customer needs and demonstrated ability to translate non-technical customer requirements into appropriate technical configurations.
- Relationships: demonstrated ability to develop, build and maintain relationships with internal team members and clients.
- Ability and eligible to travel to client sites, including international travel, up to 20% of the time
- Combination of relevant experience and education may be considered in lieu of educational requirements
HRIZONS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.