Work-from-Home | July 3, 2023
HRIZONS® (www.HRIZONS.com) is a privately held, virtual company based in Minneapolis, MN. Founded in 2006, we are an established and well-known HR Cloud Company that sells, resells and delivers HR software and services in the US, Canada, the Caribbean and in parts of Latin America. We have teams of employees, contractors, and strategic partners throughout the Americas and APJ. We specialize in helping customers on their HCM/HXM (human-capital/experience-management) journey to the cloud. We are an SAP Gold Partner, a Qualtrics Partner, a 2X SAP Pinnacle Award Winner, an authorized reseller, and a services partner that provides consulting, implementation, technical, and post go-live services. We also develop our own cloud software applications such as our award-winning JDMS® | Job Descriptions Made Simple product using SAP BTP (Business Technology Platform). Our B2B customers typically range in size from mid-market to large enterprise.
We are seeking an individual that has experience with SAP SuccessFactors that can play a dual role as both a Technology Services Delivery Manager responsible for day-to-day coordination and management of the technical services business and operations within the company’s Services, Solutions and Support functions to meet and exceed customer expectations. The position liaises closely with the Manager, Operations, Services & Support Desk, Project Managers and Functional Lead Consultants to ensure that technical projects, service requests and support tickets are effectively and efficiently administered. This position has oversight and management responsibilities for technical resources, deliverables and hours assignments. The position also assists VPs with pre-sales activities, preparing for and participating in customer meetings and ensuring customer satisfaction.
As an SAP SuccessFactors subject-matter-expert, this role will also contribute and deliver all phases of the HCM/HXM cloud software consulting lifecycle with mid-market and enterprise customers. This position plays a key role in problem definition, root cause analysis, solutioning and services delivery engagements.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Information Technology or Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or a related field may also be considered.
- 3+ years of business operations experience, preferably in software or professional services environment. Operational support and/or coordinator experience preferred.
- Experience in systems engineering or software development, with an emphasis identifying user experience challenges and identify areas where SAP Business Technology Platform (BTP) can help solve business problems and create value for organizations using SAP SuccessFactors preferred.
- Experience successfully implementing or supporting SAP SuccessFactors products and/or implementations along with a functional understanding of how SAP’s Business Technology Platform fits into the overall portfolio.
- In-depth knowledge of software development methodologies and tools, such as Agile or Waterfall, and experience in their application.
- Willingness to continue learning and become certified for the following certifications designed to validate the knowledge and skills of SAP SuccessFactors professionals: SAP SuccessFactors Core HR (Employee Central) and other products and deemed necessary by the business.
- The ability to communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders, and manage client relationships, client acceptance and provide consulting and technical support throughout the project lifecycle.
- Experience working in a client-facing role, managing client relationships, and delivering software solutions to meet client requirements.
- The ability to manage projects, including scheduling, coordinating with stakeholders, and delivering software solutions on time and within budget.
- Familiarity with software development frameworks and the Saas implementation lifecycle.
- Experience with data related tasks such as: migrations/conversions, familiarity with storing and querying RDBMS Databases via SQL or via API’s with tools such as Postman to process JSON or XML.
- High level of proficiency with collaboration and productivity tools: MS SharePoint, Teams and MS Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Ability to organize and execute daily workload by priority level, ability to multi-task with minimal supervision in a virtual environment.
- A proactive and thorough approach to problem-solving with good decision-making skills
- Professional, polite, customer service oriented, and highly responsive; willing to meet each challenge head-on and see through to a successful outcome.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to present problems and proposed solutions to customers and management; ability to communicate policies and procedures to team members
- Self-starter and detail-oriented professional.
- Adaptability: demonstrated ability to change priorities quickly, when necessary, in an ever-evolving, fast-paced industry and organization.
- Organization: strong organization skills with demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Technology: strong aptitude to learn business software applications quickly and with a high degree of proficiency.
- Relationships: demonstrated ability to develop, build and maintain effective working relationships with customers, internal team members, external contractors, vendors, and partners.
- Availability of a suitable workspace and high-speed Internet in your home, which will allow for undisturbed working from home.
- Ability to successfully pass a drug screen and background check, subject to local laws and regulations.
- Combination of relevant experience and education may be considered in lieu of educational requirements.
- While performing the duties of this job, employee frequently sits, uses hands to finger, handles and feels, and talks, hears and sees.
- Employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms.
- Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
- Employee must be able to work 40 hours per week.
- Ability to use a computer for extended periods of time, which can lead to eye strain, neck and back pain, and repetitive strain injuries.
- Ability to work in an office environment that may involve prolonged sitting and exposure to artificial lighting and noise.
- Ability to travel to client sites or other locations as needed.
HRIZONS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.