Work-from-Home | August 17, 2022
HRIZONS® (www.HRIZONS.com) is a privately held, virtual company based in Minneapolis, MN. Founded in 2006, we are an established and well-known HR Cloud Company that does software and services business in the US, Canada, the Caribbean and in parts of Latin America. We have teams of employees, contractors and strategic partners throughout the Americas, EMEA and APAC. We specialize in helping customers on their HCM/HXM (human-capital/experience-management) journey to the cloud.
We are an SAP Gold Partner and a Qualtrics Partner, a 2X SAP Pinnacle Award Winner, an authorized reseller, and a services partner that provides consulting, implementation, technical, and post go-live services. We are also an SAP build partner where we develop our own cloud software integration and extension applications such as our award-winning JDMS® | Job Descriptions Made Simple product using SAP BTP (Business Technology Platform). Our B2B customers typically range in size from mid-market to large enterprise.
We are looking for Sales Executives in the US and Northern/Central Latin America to help HRIZONS grow its business and lead two key go-to-market sales strategies: 1) selling our proprietary software solutions, reselling SAP SuccessFactors, Qualtrics EX, and other HCM/HXM products and services; 2) selling consulting, implementation and post go-live services in collaboration with our channel partners, SAP SuccessFactors and Qualtrics to net new and existing accounts.
Key responsibilities include business development, qualifying, selling, and closing new business into net new and existing accounts. HRIZONS target market is accounts wanting to move HR technology to the cloud in the mid-market (1K – 5K employees) and enterprise-market (5K+ employees) categories.
- 3+ years of overall sales experience as an outside representative selling in a B2B environment
- 2+ years of experience selling HCM Cloud solutions (software and/or services) to HR and IT business decision makers
- Fluently bilingual (English and Spanish) speaker required for Latin America territory consideration
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, technology or equivalent in education and experience. Education requirements may be waived in lieu of demonstrated work experience
- Demonstrated Quota Performance: deliver consistent quota achievement Q2Q per assigned Sales Targets
- Technology: strong digital aptitude with proven ability to work independently using Cloud technologies including CRM (Salesforce.com preferred), MS Teams and SharePoint, and other MS office productivity products (e.g., Outlook, Word, Excel, PPT, etc.)
- Presence: strong communication and presentation skills; ability to listen to customer needs and articulate the company’s value proposition and differentiators effectively to prospect and customer executives, and key decision-makers
- Relationships: demonstrated ability to develop, build and maintain channel and customer relationships
- Ability and eligible to travel domestically, and internationally at times, up to 20% of the time
HRIZONS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.