Since 2006, our professional services practice and proven cloud methodology has helped hundreds of customers implement, integrate and deploy SAP SuccessFactors and SAP Cloud Platform to successfully make the journey to HR cloud.
Behind the Methodology
HRZ® EXECUTION is a repeatable, flexible and most importantly, a proven methodology that has 5 key stages:
- Initiate | Plan — establishes the framework for a successful project. This includes a kickoff presentation where business drivers, success criteria, governance structures, and initial risks are defined, and a high level project plan is created.
- Define — where a detailed project plan is finalized incorporating change management, communications, training, testing, and risk management, and the functional solution is designed to meet your requirements.
- Configure — where requirements come to life as we lead you through a 3-step, iterative design process that allows you to test your assumptions, explore options, and arrive at a design that fits your organization. The result; is a fully configured solution to your design specifications and documentation –— a control mechanism for any future design changes.
- Test | Transition — when your final design is scrutinized to ensure user acceptance and readiness. Final knowledge transfer and support training is completed at this time as well in anticipation of an upcoming Go-Live.
- Deploy — when the solution is in production, ready for deployment, and the project team has successfully transitioned from project to support.