HRZ®EXECUTION is a proven methodology that bridges the gap between a vision and achieving tangible results.
At HRIZONS® we continually strive to help our clients achieve their objectives by executing with excellence, each and every time we engage. Our SAP HCM implementation consultants and project management leadership helps you PLAN for success for an on-time and on budget project. Our consulting domain expertise ensures the solutions we BUILD are to the right specifications; and our change communications and deployment experts ENABLE your team to drive and maximize end-user adoption to ensure a successful Go-Live deployment.
Behind the MethodologyHRZ®EXECUTION is a repeatable, flexible and most importantly, a proven methodology that has 5 key stages:
- Initiate | Plan establishes the framework for a successful project. This includes a kickoff presentation where business drivers, success criteria, governance structures, and initial risks are defined, and a high level project plan is created.
- Define is where a detailed project plan is finalized incorporating change management, communications, training, testing, and risk management, and the functional solution is designed to meet your requirements.
- Configure is where requirements come to life as we lead you through a 3-step, iterative design process that allows you to test your assumptions, explore options and arrive at a design that fits your organization. The result; a fully configured solution to your design specifications and documentation – a control mechanism for any future design changes.
- Test|Transition is when your final design is scrutinized to ensure user acceptance and readiness. Final knowledge transfer and support training is completed at this time as well in anticipation of an upcoming Go Live.
- Deploy is when the solution is in production, ready for deployment, and the project team has successfully transitioned from project to support.