Since 2006, our professional services practice and proven cloud methodology has helped hundreds of customers implement, integrate and deploy SAP SuccessFactors and SAP Cloud Platform to successfully make the journey to HR cloud.
Behind the Methodology
HRZ® EXECUTION is a repeatable, flexible and most importantly, a proven methodology that has 5 key stages:
- Initiate | Plan — establishes the framework for a successful project. This includes a kickoff presentation where business drivers, success criteria, governance structures, and initial risks are defined, and a high level project plan is created.
- Define — where a detailed project plan is finalized incorporating change management, communications, training, testing, and risk management, and the functional solution is designed to meet your requirements.
- Configure — where requirements come to life as we lead you through a 3-step, iterative design process that allows you to test your assumptions, explore options, and arrive at a design that fits your organization. The result; is a fully configured solution to your design specifications and documentation –— a control mechanism for any future design changes.
- Test | Transition — when your final design is scrutinized to ensure user acceptance and readiness. Final knowledge transfer and support training is completed at this time as well in anticipation of an upcoming Go-Live.
- Deploy — when the solution is in production, ready for deployment, and the project team has successfully transitioned from project to support.
~ Director of HR Talent Management/Recruiting and Operations at NEC Corporation of America, and Project Lead
“Our confidence in our selection to partner with HRIZONS was established early in the implementation. The consultants truly partnered with us on the decisions that were made during the design, testing and rollout of our modules. The HRIZONS’ consultants brought a wealth of expertise and leading industry knowledge that harmonized well with the NEC team that had clearly defined business requirements from the beginning. This combination made the project a success.”
~ Director, Human Resources
“Our SuccessFactors implementation program at the AESO is a huge undertaking, especially with a small Human Resources team. However, the importance of an integrated talent management system in integrating our functions and providing holistic information is recognized as the key to aligning and optimizing talent for business success. The HRIZONS team has partnered with us from the start and has provided a high level of consulting and implementation expertise. This has been particularly valuable considering the complexities involved in our concurrent multi-module implementation.”
~ Manager, HR & Talent Management
“HRIZONS partnered closely with us and helped throughout the entire life cycle of the project. Their expertise was invaluable and a critical element of our success. Plus, they were a lot of fun to work with!”
~ Executive Vice President & Chief Human Resources Officer
"Moving to an integrated HR system was a strategic initiative for our company to meet the needs of today’s workforce and our unique business requirements. Our SAP SuccessFactors solutions provide a flexible, agile, and extensible HR platform. Thanks to HRIZONS, we were able to not only implement the solutions successfully, but leverage them to meet all of our unique needs."
~ HR Manager & Client Project Lead
“We weren’t just looking for another vendor to implement a new technology. We were looking for someone we could trust to be in sync with our team and who would help us deliver the right LMS solution for our organization. Knowing the system is a baseline expectation of vendors, and we wanted a vendor partner who would understand our operational preferences and offer best practice recommendations. HRIZONS was that partner.”