The table below describes the services included in the standard support agreement that are currently in place and subject to change without notice.
|Customer Support Hours of Operation||Monday – Friday 7:00 am – 7:00 pm (CT) excluding HRIZONS holidays as published.
Please visit our website for the most up to date hours of operations and Holiday Schedule.
|Customer Contacts Authorized to Contact
|Up to three (3) named contacts to be listed as System Administrators.|
|Case Management Support System via HCA Customer Portal available on the web and accessed using an internet browser||Access provided to System Administrators responsible for submitting and managing tickets.|
|Knowledgebase and Training Documentation||Included|
|Severity Level||Response Level|
|High: Produces an emergency situation in which the application is entirely inoperable, or a critical function of data transfer or validation is inoperative, causing a major impact on Partner’s business operations.||Initial Response: Acknowledgment within four (4) hours of the case being submitted during regular support hours.
Resolution Target: Initial resolution response within one (1) business day during support hours. Response to include (i) resolution; (ii) workaround; or (iii) action plan.
Ongoing Communication: As needed until resolved.
|Moderate: Produces a non-critical situation in which the application produces incorrect results or a feature of the application, data transfer or validation is inoperative, causing a minor impact on Partner business operations or there are possible workarounds or alternative methods to continue business operations.
Note: this is the most common priority level.
|Initial Response: Acknowledgment within one (1) business day of the case being submitted during regular support hours.
Resolution Target: Initial resolution response within two (2) business days during support hours. Response to include (i) resolution or (ii) action plan.
Ongoing Communication: Once a week until resolved.
|Low: General questions and/or inquiries causing little or no impact on Partner’s business operations.||Initial Response: Acknowledgement within two (2) business day of the case being submitted during regular support hours.
Resolution Target: Initial resolution response within one (1) week during support hours. Response to include (i) resolution or
(ii) action plan.
Ongoing Communication: Once every two (2) weeks until resolved.
Response times exclude any period of time where Company is waiting for information from Partner, benefits’ carrier(s) or other applicable third parties, Partner or a third party is further debugging a problem, or confirmation that an issue has been resolved. Response times do not infer resolution.
Additional fees may apply for professional or technical services needed.
Customer shall cooperate with HRIZONS and provide relevant information to enable HRIZONS to reproduce, troubleshoot and resolve the experienced error such as, by way of an example, instance name, username, form name and applicable screenshots or videos.
Support cases shall be filed and documented through the applicable Customer portal to allow for proper tracking and compliance with the above-mentioned response level commitments.
Company uses commercially reasonable efforts to ensure access to its online application twenty- four hours a day, seven days a week, subject to scheduled maintenance and events beyond Company’s reasonable control, including interruption in any third-party software or services or failure for such third party providers to perform.
- Service availability includes the application, data transfer, and validation.
- Preventative maintenance is scheduled during off peak business hours.
- If and when known downtime is to occur, such information is shared at least seven (7) days in advance to avoid or otherwise minimize service availability issues.
- Guaranteed service availability for services is ninety-nine-point-five percent (99.5%) average monthly uptime.
Any customer complaint with respect to this Service Level Agreement will be handled on a case-by- case basis with the Parties agreeing to make good faith efforts to resolve the customer’s complaint to its satisfaction.
Downtime is measured by Company’s internal system monitoring tools and third-party reporting tools based on the total number of minutes in a calendar month that the application, data transfer and validation were available divided by the total number of minutes in that calendar month expressed as a percentage.
Downtime does not include, without limitation, instances where the application, data transfer and/or validation were unavailable as a result of one or more of the following reasons.
- Periods of scheduled or preventative maintenance.
- Acts of God, strikes, lockouts, labor restrictions by any governmental authority, civil riot, floods, and any other cause that, in each case, is not reasonably within the control of us and which by the exercise of reasonable diligence by Company’s team was unable, wholly or in part, to prevent or overcome.
- Failure of network connections of telecommunication employed by others, or impacts by a regional or wide-spread internet outage, which cause inability to reach the application, or otherwise affect data transfer or validation.
- Any domain name system (DNS), or outages, including malicious attacks, distributed denial of service attacks (DDOS), DNS propagation issues and expirations elsewhere on the internet that could not have reasonably been prevented by us using commercially reasonable measures generally employed by electronic data interchange services.
Disaster Recovery Process
In the unlikely event of a disaster, a cloud deployment might cease to function due to a systemic outage of the dependent services or the underlying infrastructure. Under such conditions, a business continuity plan triggers a disaster recovery (DR) process. This process may involve both operations personnel and automated procedures to reactivate the application at a functioning datacenter. If a point‐in‐time recovery of Customer Content is required, HRIZONS will restore to the closest twenty-four (24) hour period and will expect to have the restored instance available within forty-eight (48) hours.
Planned Service Outages
Any planned service outages will be communicated with the Customer with sufficient time to allow the information to be delivered to all affected Users. Planned outages will occur outside of normal business hours, and notifications will be displayed on the application if a User is trying to access information during this time.